I'm a mess. Not a "hot" one, but a mess--never the less. One day I'm up emotionally; the next day I'm digging myself out of a deep, dingy, dirty, emotional dumpster. I've had a perpetual pout on my pucker for at least two weeks. February finally fled-which I thought would certainly do the trick. It didn't. I'm not sure if it's Lake's upcoming daycare enrollment that has me bamboozled, or if it's the fact I feel there's never the right amount of time to dedicate to each of the things I love the most: my God, my husband, my child, my home, my job, my friends, my hobbies, my life. No one gets a fair shake, it's not fair! Yes, I'm whining. This is me throwing a virtual fit. I'm stomping my feet in despair. Poor, poor, pitiful me. It isn't that I don't feel blessed, because I do. I know I'm lucky to only have to work part-time. Most people don't have that luxury. And, it isn't because I'm not happy, I am. My marriage is strong. I am just not sure WHAT it is I'm supposed to be doing with my life. Does anyone else ever go through this? What is my purpose? What am I called to do? I feel as if I'm just spinning my wheels, stuck in the mud...although I'm not quite sure WHERE it is I'm even SUPPOSED to be going. I feel like I'm just not doing "enough"-enough for God, enough for my family, enough for me. Just wondering if I'm the only spinning wheel on the surface of the earth? |
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Topsy Turvey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I feel like this every other day!
Post a Comment