| You always hear about people in their Christian walk who are "called" by God to do his work in the world. I'm getting my call. I had no clue it would be so loud. Really, really loud. It's not unlike a fancy cell phone ringtone. Think of the ones you hear in the supermarket, or an elevator..when people can't figure out how to shut it off...Yeah, that's my call. It keeps ringing. And ringing. And ringing. I'm glad it's been this loud, actually. It helps me realize I'm heading in the right direction. I feel the change God is bringing about in my life, and I'm wholeheartedly excited, and open to where the Spirit is leading me. I'm getting really fired up for this part of my journey. Who knew I would end up with a heart for ministry? Well, God did. But aside from him. Anybody else know this? If you knew, why didn't you give me a head's up? I could have been more prepared! In all seriousness, please pray for me as I continue down this path. God is leading me into a healing ministry for women who have been sexually abused or sexually assaulted. As of now, I do not know the direction it will go; but I do know it is going, and I do know God will use me to make a difference in the lives of women who have been victimized in this manner. I'm not sure what it will look like, but I do know it's coming... Thanks! |
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Pick up the phone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stac. I'm so proud of you. You'll be in my prayers :)
xoxo
Post a Comment